“We knew Aaron was ‘the one’ when we sat down and first looked through his portfolio, there was not one single photo that wasn’t beautiful. We quickly snapped him up and booked him for our wedding.
From the pre-wedding photo shoot to the day itself, Aaron is friendly and makes you feel so relaxed, in fact in my opinion, the perfect photographer.”
Danielle & Mark
I provide full day coverage for weddings. I am yours for the entire day, from morning preparations to the evening dancing. I can start photographing you and your bridesmaids first thing in the morning at the hairdressers or with the groom and his best man enjoying a full English breakfast then I’ll be there and continue to provide coverage right on to the party when the dancing is in full swing later that evening.
My approach to documenting your day is to let the day unfold and flow naturally. With the exception of a few formal group photos I don’t direct or stage your photos and try to remain as unobtrusive as possible simply photographing the laughs, the tears as well all of the cool details that you’ve spent months planning.
I like to keep things nice and simple so for £1000 you will receive the following;
- A pre-wedding / engagement shoot
- Full day coverage of your wedding
- Your photos professionally edited and processed
- High resolution images on a USB stick
- Separate low resolution files included to make it easy to share your pictures online or on email
- Full reproduction rights enabling you to print your images
- An online password protected gallery for you to share your images with family and guests
I also offer a Fine Art Album and a range of Queensbury albums which are a great way to present your favourite images from the day and will become a cherished family heirloom for many years to come. Album packages start from £1550.