So I’m a little ashamed to say that I’m very behind with my blogging of weddings from last year… so without too much chat from me I present to you a few of my favourite photos from the wedding of Claire & Paul. Things you should know about this day…
1) Claire & Paul’s ceremony took place in Market Harborough
2) their reception took place at the fabulous Rushton Hall
3) it was very hot
4) the speeches were exceptionally funny
5) it was extremely hot
6) the Father of the Bride plays some mean drums
6) did I mention it was hot?
7) these guys know how to party…
8) their band, The Dukes of Havoc, ROCK!
….so enough of my jibber jabber – to the photos!
Are you planning your Rushton Hall Wedding? Get in touch to see if I’m available, I’d love to hear from you.