Last year I had the absolute honour of photographing Bethany & Harry’s Stoke Rochford Hall Wedding. The venue is absolutely stunning with beautiful grounds and stunning architecture. The wedding was featured on the English Wedding Blog earlier this year so click on the link to read what Bethany & Harry had to say about their amazing day.
1) It was a very emotional day, Bethany and Harry are two of the loveliest people I’ve met.
2) The flowers arrangements were incredible and designed by a RHS Chelsea Flower Show Gold medalist!
3) There were ice creams! And I indulged with one myself.
4) Harry is a talented musician and even runs his own music label so in a few quiet moments I was happy to chat with him about obscure artists that no-one else has usually heard of.
5) The wedding breakfast was traditional afternoon tea with scrumptious cakes! WARNING – there are photos of it below and they will make you hungry.
Enjoy having a look through some of their wedding photos.
If you’re planning a Stoke Rochford Hall wedding please get in touch and see if I’m available.